Bem-vindo à nova experiência do CommScope.com. Precisa de ajuda? Ajuda
Radio Frequency Planning Tools
Take the Guesswork Out of Wi-Fi Network Planning with ZonePlanner
Accurate network planning is one of the most critical steps in a successful Wi-Fi deployment, as poor planning can result in spotty coverage, unhappy users, and over-spending on infrastructure.
ZonePlanner is ideal for designing and estimating the scope of Wi-Fi networks before the first wireless access point is installed.
Microsoft® Windows 7
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Business/Ultimate (SP1)
Microsoft XP™ Professional (SP3)/Tablet PC Edition 2005 (SP3)
Apple OS X Leopard™ (Apple® MacBook® Pro running Windows XP™ PRO/SP3 using Boot Camp®).
Intel® Pentium® M 1.6 GHz (Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.00 GHz or higher recommended)
1 GB memory (2 GB recommended) for Windows XP™. 2 GB or higher required for Windows Vista™
Hard Drive Space
800 MB of free disk space
Site Map Image
A site map in a format supported by RUCKUS Planner (supported formats are: .bmp, .dib, .dwg, .dxf, .emf, .gif, .vsd, .jpg, or .wmf)
With ZonePlanner, network managers can more easily and accurately plan, design, deploy and manage RUCKUS Smart WLAN networks in any indoor environment.
ZonePlanner integrates directional, high-gain antenna patterns derived from BeamFlex, the RUCKUS-patented and award-winning smart antenna array, and combines them with AirMagnet® industry-leading planning tool.
Unlike other Wi-Fi access points on the market that use omni-directional dipole antennas to blindly radiate Wi-Fi energy in all directions, each RUCKUS access point integrates a high-gain directional smart antenna array that constantly focuses and directs Wi-Fi energy over the best performing signal paths to increase throughput and channel capacity while also significantly improving reliability and range.
By combining these state-of-the-art RF controls with powerful new planning tools, designing a world-class wireless LAN has never been easier.
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support with RUCKUS APs
- 3D signal strength view
- Simple creation of coverage maps
- Ultra simple user interface
- Custom RUCKUS beamforming antenna array patterns
- Manual or automatic AP placement with "advisor tool"
- WLAN throughput estimation
- Distance measurements
- Different coverage views
- Channel interference view
- Bill-of-Materials reporting
- Multi-platform (Windows/MAC) support
- Make migration decisions to 802.11ac much easier and faster for existing legacy network environments
- Easily model WLAN changes, upgrades and roaming boundaries
- Properly size new wireless deployments for any environment or location
- Design networks before any physical AP roll-out begins
- Predict and optimize WLAN network performance
- Simplify estimating for wireless network deployments
- Build detailed indoor RF models based on building materials and environment
- Automate WLAN installation plans including all RUCKUS AP deployment and configuration options
- Model any antenna and preview the impact to your WLAN
- Ensure complete RF signal coverage while minimizing signal leak into unsecured areas