Features and Benefits
The CORView™ Element Management System (EMS) allows operators to setup, control, and monitor any CHP Max modules and appropriate outside plant products, including CHP Max optical transmitters, receivers, and EDFAs. In addition, CORView EMS version 3.5 and higher supports 1-way monitoring of Opti Max™ nodes and Trans Max® hardened field hubs equipped with digital return. As a result, the CORView EMS greatly simplifies operations and troubleproofs, helping operators to improve services and enhance their subscribers’ experiences.
- Enables Topology, Configuration, Fault, and Security Management for Inside Plant and Outside Plant products that are equipped with digital return capability
- Management of up to 75 CHP Max SMM modules from a single server with increased scalability in future
- Distributed client/server application with intuitive, user–friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Remotely launched though standard web browser via Java Web Start technology
- Software Download feature provides remote and batch upgrade of the CHP Max modules