Features and Benefits
For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The ARRIS 1 GHz BT100 Amplifier enables cable operators to increase forward capacity while maintaining current amplifier spacing of existing 750 and 870 MHz systems.
The BT100 is available as a complete unit for greenfield deployments or as a drop-in RF module for 1 GHz upgrades to legacy STARLINE BTD, BT75, and BT87 amplifiers.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design and 1.2 GHz capable housing
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with optional analog or QAM ADU